Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today...

Okay... 148.5. :) I surprised that I am still 148.5, because my boobs feel like lead weights. Ladies. You know what I'm talking about. Mother Nature is on her way, and holy utters, I feel it.


BREAKFAST: Honey Bunches of Oats with fresh strawberries.


So, weekends are always hard. Why? Because they provide an excellent time to indulge in unnecessary and often unhealthy behavior. It's easier to grab a bag of cookies or have thirds on dinner on the weekend because your brain is thinking, "Relax! It's okay! It's the weekend!"


I think it has been proven somewhere that people eat more on the weekend. I think I heard it on the news or something like that, but it makes total sense to me. So, this weekend I'm going to do my best to not overindulge.


Now, you might have been wondering, if you have been following my food diary, why you haven't seen any cookies or ice cream or cake? Am I never going to eat those evil things again?


Of course I am. But not quite yet. Why? Well, first of all, I am on a mission to lose like thirteen pounds. Cookies seem against the point. But more importantly, I am learning to trust myself with food. I need to know that I'm not going to eat a whole batch of cookies. I need to know that I can have one and be happy with it. I am talking in extremes (I’ve rarely ate a whole batch of cookies by myself) but you get the idea.


So, I’m headed to the gym. Tonight we are having a girl’s night in and watching a movie. Brad says he’s invited, and I told him he had to wear a wig. He one-upped me and said he'd wear a bra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment