Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Third day ughs...

LAST NIGHTS DINNER: Whole wheat, blueberry pancakes, a poached egg, glass of orange juice.

YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT: Thirty-five minutes on bike, lifted weights (honestly, I'm glad I did anything at all)

YESTERDAY'S VICTORIES: Stayed away from my mom's homemade bread with butter. Replaced midnight snack with facial.

Good morning. It's the third day of my mission, and this morning I was starting to feel that third day, "Ugh. Do I really want to DO this?"

And this is strange because I've been feeling amazing. Everything seems to be working. My arms. My legs. My (cough, cough) inner systems. Not only that... I feel in control of myself. I'm getting more done with less time. Who knew this would be a perk to wanting to look good in shorts.

The problem is, it's just so hard focusing on eating healthy and not just popping stuff in my mouth at random. And yesterday, I really didn't want to go to the gym at 8:00 at night. The problem is, it's NOT EASY TRYING TO BE A HEALTHY PERSON. But guess what, this morning the scale read 149.

149 POUNDS.

You can hold the applause.

And while I am starting to get a big head about it, and I'm starting me make all you other wonderful people feel bad, I know that, really, losing four and a half pounds is NOTHING. The real challenge will be in a few days. It will be when I hit that wall of 145, or when I have a craving for chocolate cake, or when I want to eat a mountain of mashed potatoes because I think they taste good. That is the real challenge.

BREAKFAST: 2 Whole wheat, blueberry pancakes (because I do leftovers A LOT) and a glass of milk

GYM TIME: Zumba for 30 mins, Step-stepper for 20 mins, calf raises...only three sets, because they hurt.

LUNCH: Chef salad with turkey, diced ham, red peppers, celery, cucumber, carrots, sprinkled with cheese. 1/4 cup fruit cocktail.

SNACK: Half of a green apple and string cheese.

DINNER: One baked potatoe (light on butter), asparagus, small steak, water with lemon. 

SNACK: One Mousse Temptation Jello (60 calories)



1 comment:

  1. well.. I love reading it.. cause I so relate... so I hope you keep posting it...

    ReplyDelete