1. I love brown sugar. Left unattended, I will eat it with a spoon and nothing else.
2. I am horrible at writing thank-you notes and sending out birthday cards. I’m sorry EVERYONE. Really, I am.
3. I am not crafty. So when my kindergartner is the spotlight student for the week and the teacher asks if I can think of an art project that I can then lead the class in, I literally start to cry.
4. I have a camera phobia. Whenever someone pulls out a camera, my insides writhe and I feel like I’m going to throw up. No joke. At times, I’ve managed to get a handle on this, but most of the time my pictures look something similar to this.
5. I am terrified of raising a boy. I do not think I am cut out for it. So far, it seems to be going well, but I have endless nightmares over how I am going to screw it up. (I tend to have nightmares about screwing up my children in general.)
6. I do not like candy bars. Any of them. Ever. End of story.
7. I’ve vowed to start waking up at five in the morning just so I can have some quiet time to myself.
8. I married Brad because he had no problems killing spiders, washing out trash cans, and helping me clean up after dinner. And yes, those are the only reasons.
9. I refuse to watch movies about animals. The animals always get hurt and it is just too darn painful to watch.
10. I do the dishes right after I eat, without fail. I blame my mom.
11. I hate filling up the car with gas, and I avoid it as long as possible. The yellow light means I should probably start thinking about it. When I finally do fill up the car, I think, "This really isn't so bad.”
12. I don't need the answers. I'm okay with just asking the questions.
13. I watch ONE really dirty TV show. And, yes, I feel bad about it.
14. I love English swear words: Bloody Hell, Shite, Wanker, and especially… Arse. I think they are funny and I don’t know why.
15. I love to shop, but I HATE doing it alone.
16. If I had a choice, I would move out of my current home and buy something like this.